Work with us
Down to Earth are one of the leading firms of arborists in the South East of England. Established for over 40 years, our team are passionate, forward thinking and always evolving.
We are a progressive company and welcome applications from people who are looking for a future in arboriculture.
Applicants should ideally be qualified and experienced, although occasional vacancies occur for trainees. We value the following qualities in our staff.
- A desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
- Polite and courteous
- A love of trees
- A wish to be part of a professional team in one of the U.K.'s leading tree companies
We are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Crew Leader with proven, high quality industry experience to join this very well established and successful tree management company.
In addition to 2 years’ leadership experience, we are looking for an arborist who has the following:
- A willingness to learn and a keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture.
- NPTC CS30, 31,38,39 essential
- An individual that is willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work.
- Somebody who wants to be part of the business not just work in it.
- Basic arboricultural academic qualification or proof of work based skills.
- Driving Licence with B+E entitlement.
- Be available out of hours for emergency call-outs when required.
- Excellent presentation.
- Experience in veteran tree management would be an advantage however we can provide training to the right candidate.
Down to Earth is an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications plus:
- A relaxed friendly environment & dynamic team.
- A team that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work.
- A position where you are a name not just a number.
- A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry.
- Annual CPD and career development
- Full PPE
- Variety of work from domestic to local authority/commercial work and specialist veteran contracts.
- In addition to the above, we provide excellent on-going training opportunities facilitating additional NPTC certificates such as CS32, 34, 35, 40, 41, 50, IPAF and NRSWA.